Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Linky Party!

Our weather here in Colorado has just been gorgeous! I love spring, can't wait to get our garden planted and start enjoy fresh tomatoes again. Thank you for all the beautiful projects you linked up last week, it was hard to make a decision.
Love Town and Country Living's decoupage desk! After 15 years and never fully being satisfied with this desk, Jennifer took some Old Ochre and some script paper and created this stunning masterpiece! Simply beautiful, I will definitely be keeping this idea in mind for a future project.
Michele at Knot too Shabby caught my eye with her twin dressers. The one on the left is painted with Old Violet and Old White and the twin on the right is painted with Emperor's Silk and Pure White. Great idea to show the versatility of looks you can create with Chalk Paint™! Michele is also a fellow Chalk Paint™ retailer, be sure to stop by and visit her if you are in the Glendora, CA area.
Do you have something you painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint?
Please share in our Link Party, here are the details:

1. Our blog is exclusive to Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Please only share pieces using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. It can be anything you want, as long as you used Chalk Paint!

2. Please post a permalink to your post only, not your entire blog.

3. Please help spread the word about our weekly Chalk Paint Linky Party - Grab our button on the sidebar

4. Party closes on Thursday, April 12 at 11:59pm MST. We will pick more people to feature for next week.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my desk! I loved doing that project so much that I applied the same technique to an armoire (using Pure White this time), which I'm sharing this week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to find your blog! I love to use ASCP and am so eager to learn more! I am a new follower!!!!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to have found your blog through Yvonne at Stone Gable! I cannot find any dealer that sells Annie sloan Chalk Paint where I live (NYC). I want to paint my guest room furniture. I have a dresser and night table and a brass head board and lamp. I am undecided with the color. My walls are a sunny lemon yellow and unfortunately will be staying that color for the foreseeable future. I am now following you and will be back very soon. xo

    ReplyDelete