Monday, August 1, 2011

Chalk Paint - The New Fantastic Four

Coming in September...
Introducing the newest colors to the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint line!

Pure White - You've asked for it! Quite simply a pure clean white.

Coco - A warm greyed brown, the color found on old French woodwork.

French Linen - a cool neutral khaki grey inspired by old pieces of French and Italian furniture. Warmer than Paris Grey.

Barcelona Orange - a vibrant orange, brought back by popular demand.

All four colors are available for pre-order on our website now. Be the first to try the new colors! Click here to reserve your pot of paint! Expected to ship in early September. These colors will sell quickly, so be sure to reserve yours today!

5 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for the pure white!!! Wow, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the French Linen looks like the perfect shade for my chest of drawers. Perhaps it was good that I couldn't make up my mind before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm giddy... simply giddy!!! BTW, Thanks for your e-mail... I will respond SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete